Wednesday, August 6, 2014

It Pours

When it rains it pours and by pour I mean flood! Our washer machine leaked a full load of water all over the floor. The laundry room floor, the carpet outside the laundry room, the kitchen ceiling and kitchen floors are all damaged. But the worst news of the day is not even that, it was hearing you had to go back up on cpap settings. When I think days can't get any worse the devil out does himself. I am in disbelief on the events that can take place in one week. But we are so blessed knowing you have life and your family has life. We will continue on this great fight, continue begging for mercy, healing, and strength.

We love you!
Xoxo,
Mom

P.s. Don't pee & poo on your blankets and clothes this week! We are without a washer for awhile!

1 comment:

  1. I've got a great washer and dryer and not much else but time on my hands with 2 young ladies who are learning all the ways of being a good woman so feel free to bring the laundry to town with you and I can pick it up and drop it off when its done. The laundromat is no place for a mom and kids.....its so boring there. Xoxo thoughts are with you!

    ReplyDelete