Thursday, August 28, 2014

First bottle!

Another milestone reached, you got to take a few sips of a bottle today. You were allowed 15ml. I'm so jealous that daddy got to feed you first! He sent me lots of pictures, but I'm still mad at him! *hehe* Tomorrow you get to try another 15-30ml and you better believe I'll be the one feeding you. :-)  If you do great, and aren't working to hard at breathing you'll get orders written to allow you to eat half of all your feedings by bottle! Yay. Then maybe in a week or so you can do your full feeding by bottle. Everyone is very cautious. We don't want to over work you and cause you to tire out. So one small step at a time.

Sleep tight,

Xoxo
Mom

4 comments:

  1. Another milestone met! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when God shows off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) these are huge milestones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I remember feeding my little one after weeks of being intubated. It was a great feeling! And I see you are using a Dr. Browns, which was the best bottle for my baby to get his suck/swallow reflex back. Great news!

    ReplyDelete