Tuesday, August 5, 2014

100 days!

We celebrated 100 days today! You are getting so big right before our eyes!

You weigh 6lbs now!

We gave you a bath today and you LOVED it. You were doing really well at 39% oxygen when we left the hospital. We called a few hours later before going to bed and your oxygen needs increased and your nurse was worried about how fast you were breathing. She did your blood gas test early and it was borderline okay so they just let you ride it out. Your nurse then looked thru your chart and noticed you didn't receive your inhaled steroid treatment for the night. Apparently the respiratory therapist forgot...

It's so hard to continue on, leaving you alone at the hospital. I promise if we had enough money, I'd make daddy take off work for 12 weeks and I'd stay up there 24/7 making sure you get the proper care. We weren't prepared for something like this to happen. I hope one day you'll understand and forgive me.


We love you sweet boy. Your chunky face always makes me smile! :-)

Xoxo,
Mom

1 comment: