Sunday, August 3, 2014

A tough weekend

Sweet guy,

It's been a tough weekend to mentally handle. After visiting you on Saturday we come home to find a 9mm bullet had pierced through your brothers bathroom wall. To think someone out in the country is shooting wild and crazy at or by our house has made momma very frightened. That bullet could've easily hit your sister or brothers. I'm so thankful no one was home, but unbelievably scared at what the future holds for us living in the country.

Then on Sunday we go and visit you and you are not having a good day. The doctor thinks the peep change might have been too much. I'm hurt, frustrated, sad and scared. Honestly, I don't know how to cope anymore. We are so ready for complete healing! I cry my heart out to the Lord multiple times a day. We are giving our all, and we know you are too. I just want you better!!! I want you healed. We want peace to fill our home and hearts again.

We love you to the moon and back and am praying for a better day tomorrow!

Xoxo,
Mom

3 comments:

  1. How scary about the bullet, so happy you all are safe! Praying your little one gets strong and goes home with you soon, hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you call the police about the bullet. Just because you are in the country doesn't mean it's okay for people to be shooting around homes. Maybe they can keep an eye on and around your home.

    Hang in there. Things will get better. My 17 year-old daughter had spinal fusion surgery last year to correct scoliosis. She had some severe complications and was hospitalized for all of June and July. Not knowing how things were going to turn out was what was so stressful. The stress was relentless. But now she is back to being herself. The other day she was mowing the lawn and I just watched her the whole time, with such gladness in my heart, looking back and our terrible summer last year, and looking at how far she has come. Next summer you will be able to do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May the peace that passes ALL understanding guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. I experienced this peace myself in the storm of a cancer diagnosis and it was unbelievable - like the warmest blanket encompassing you. It is so hard to explain but it happened when a few of my sister's prayer warrior friends got together and prayed for me. I pray right now that you and your family will experience that same peace and comfort - a supernatural rest in the middle of a severe storm. May God grant that for you in the name of Jesus!

    ReplyDelete