Tuesday, April 22, 2014

One Week Down

It's been a week since I was admitted. I thought things possibly would get easier as the days went on, but I was SOOOOO wrong! Today was an especially emotional day. I miss my kids, and my husband so much. Yes, they do come and visit, but then they leave. I am then left alone to a cold, dark, 4 walled room that is robbing me of all my joy. I've never experienced this type of anxiety as I have had in the past few days. Could be from all the testing to rule out weird things, or could just be my miss of home. I am sick of Satan tormenting me!! It's constant, and I feel so weak to even call on strength. When I should be rejoicing for another week my baby has lived and was able to grow, I can't help but cry and feel so isolated and depressed. Please continue to pray for my mind. I just want peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment