Thursday, April 10, 2014

1

I just want to take a minute and thank everyone for their prayers! God has heard and blessed us with good news at my doctor's appointment yesterday; My amniotic fluid level went up! We were at a 5 and now we are near an 8, despite the continued leaking!

It was very surreal for the doctor to look me in the eyes and say "you shouldn't be in my office right now." He then continued to tell my husband and I that he has never had a patient go on this far (3 weeks) after their water breaks. He told us he can tell us what the text books say, but everything he's learned is not happening in this situation. He then labeled me as "stable!" PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Tuesday I will be 24 weeks, and we will start steroids and decide on continued care (home bed rest or hospital bed rest.) Please pray we make the best decision for the health of the baby and our family. I don't know what the future may hold, but I'm thankful for each day of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment