Monday, July 7, 2014

Still Chugging

Sweet boy, you are doing a great job breathing! I can hardly function, I'm so worried you are going to get the breathing tube put back in! The doctor called this morning and said you were hanging on, they want to try and help you get over the hump of adjusting to this new job of breathing. You were given 3 doses of steroids to help the inflammation of your vocal chords. We are praying it helps!
I just cried and cried at your bedside today. I just want you to get better and come home. To see you struggle, to see you in pain, makes my heart rip in two. Daddy had to take me for a long walk outside because I was loosing my mind. You have the best Daddy. He went to work at 2am, I called him at 10am to rush to the hospital because the doctors were concerned with your breathing, and he stayed by your bed till 8pm. He loves you so much. We all love you! Your brothers and sister pray for you everynight.

We have big care conference with your doctor tomorrow to discuss a course of action. We are praying for wisdom, strength, and courage.

Xoxo,

Mom

P.s you weigh 4lbs 8oz, nurse Holly snapped this photo of you this morning, wide awake! You are such a cutie, I could kiss your cheeks all day long!


No comments:

Post a Comment