Tuesday, July 15, 2014

11 Weeks Old

You are 11 weeks old! It's crazy to think that you should still be inside me growing at 36 weeks... You are doing a great job at cpap breathing! It's a slow process of healing your lungs, so we take one day at a time. With good nutrition you should grow new lung tissue and get better. You are now 17 inches long and 4lbs 14oz (10 percentile). Your chest xray shows no changes, I'm waiting to hear back from the doctor if that's good or bad news?! The good news is you only get lab work done Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Hopefully your little heels can heal and not look so bruised. I know getting constantly poked hurts, I wish I could be the one getting poked for you!

I was able to spend the evening with you today. You love the rocking chair! I was able to rock you for 2 hours and you kept your stats in the 90's for most of that time. You also love your pacifier! When it falls out of your mouth you are not happy about it.

It always turns into sorrow when I have to leave you. I make sure to leave when you're sound asleep so you don't notice. I love you sweet boy, and one day soon I won't have to leave anymore!

Xoxo,
Mom

P.s. here's a picture of your home, away from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment