Saturday, July 26, 2014

3 Months Old

It's official... You're 3 months old! Some days it seems like this journey is no where near ending, and then the next day the Lord renews our strength and we can handle another day. If there's anything you taught me through this, is that life is not guaranteed. I used to put off quality time with the ones I cherish because I was too busy with other miniscule things. That has changed since having you, sweet boy. I cherish every second I get to spend time with you. I could stare at you all day! You have blessed our lives in your short 3 months. We live for today now and not for tomorrow.

We love you so much! When I wake up in the morning to an empty space next to my bed (where your sleeper will go) I tend to cry. I miss you here! My heart knows I have a son miles away and the pain never seems to go away. This is when daddy steps in to give me his famous pep talk (he should be a motivational speaker!)

The sun has risen and its a new day! We rest today knowing God has you surrounded by angels, and soon those angels will head over here, your home, and  surround you.

3 month stats:

5lbs 7oz
17 inches long
You fit into newborn clothes and newborn size diapers!

Keep growing!!

Xoxo,
Mom

P.s. Raegan went with me to visit you today! She adores you! We all do! :-)

P.s.s The flu has hit our home tonight! :-(  I'm praying with everything I got, I don't get it, if I do then I can't come be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment