Thursday, September 4, 2014

Surgery Begins

Off to surgery you go. A bit later than we were told. I think I'm more nervous than you are. You slept all morning and early afternoon. Then when we had to say our goodbye you really started crying. You looked so cute in your hospital newborn shirt and hospital blanket. I miss you already buddy. I hate sitting here in the unknown. I couldn't have prayed for a better anesthesiologist. He adjusted his original plan because mommy's so worried about your lungs. He's gonna do his best to bring you back breathing on your own. We leave everything in Gods hands. He knows our hearts, He hears our cry and He's with both you and I right now. We pray we leave off right where we left with breathing and eating.

The Lord is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life whom shall I be afraid? Ps 27:1

1 comment: