Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Orang Leaf Sunday Sept 7

When looking back at these past 5 months of hospital bed rest to our continued NICU journey, I know we have been carried through and provided for. Generous saints have stepped up and blessed our family with prayers, meals, gas cards and more! The stress of this journey alone has done me in, so I try not to focus on the financial burdens at all. We joke that Ezra is a multi-millionaire because that's how much his care has cost. :-)
Two special families that are dear to our hearts, The Smits and Dewinds are putting a fundraiser on for our family on Sunday, September 7. You can stop by the Orange Leaf location in Holland from 1-10pm. In the evening (6-9pm) they'll have fun things for the kids to do. We would love to meet you there and personally thank you for the prayers and support. This momma has highs and lows and I'm so thankful for the outpouring of love that carries me through!

Blessings,

Lauren

2 comments: