Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Name

EZRA:
At 19 1/2 weeks my water was confirmed to be broken by my doctor. He quickly sent us to Spectrum Health where we had a team of surgeons (oncology, urology, and gynecology) standing by to preform a total hysterectomy due to the diagnosis of placenta percreta. The car ride to the hospital was filled with silent prayers for help! To shorten the story, the Lord spared the baby and I from that surgey! We were sent home a few days later to sit and wait for labor to begin. Days turned into weeks as we continued to pray for help! One night as I was praying for help, the Lord brought me to the name of Ezra which means help in Hebrew.  So when we were praying for help all along, we were actually praying for our sweet Ezra by name.
 
DANIEL:
While on hospital bedrest my kids came to visit one evening. We were discussing names, as my husband and I secretly told no one of the plans to name him Ezra, my eight year old son asked to name the baby Daniel. He proceeded to tell us that the baby is going to need to be courageous just like Daniel was. As our hearts melted, we knew we had the perfect name for our miracle, Ezra Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment