Thursday, May 15, 2014

Life More Abundantly


Like I said yesterday, we are thankful for the good days,because when the bad days hit  our hearts drop into our stomachs and peace flies out the window.
We received a call early this morning that Ezra spit up his feeding, then choked on it. This episode obstructed his airway, dropped his heart rate and he needed to be "bagged" by the nurse. Thankfully, his chest x-ray was clear, so no fluid went into his lungs.
We live an hour away from the hospital, have 5 other children and my husband has to continue to work, which means I can't just go to the hospital when things like this happen! Absolutely the worst feeling in the world, to know my baby stopped breathing, and I can not be there with him. 
Our faith is being tried and tested. We specifically pray for angels to surround his room and bring peace and healing to Ezra. When things like this happen, makes me stop and wonder, were their angels there last night? Is God going to completely heal him and bring him home to us? Just what Satan wants us to do, question Gods goodness.
Multiple times a day I pray that God would give Ezra life, life more abundantly like He promises! 
The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. John 10:10

No comments:

Post a Comment