Monday, March 21, 2016

Long Over Due Update...

Forgive me for the long over due update! It's hard for me to put into words the astounding love I have for this little guy and all his accomplishments I get overwhelmed so I haven't even attempted to write anything more down...

 My Sweet Little Man,

 Two years ago was when my world as your mom became a bit shaken. From the low of my water breaking at 19 1/2 weeks to the high of your cries 5 1/2 weeks later, was a roller coaster ride I could've never prepared for. During the trials of your hospital stay my faith wavered like the waves upon the shore, but Our God never wavered. You my son are one of the 6 greatest gifts God has entrusted to me. I am so thankful to be your momma! When I see you playing in the sand, when I hear you say "football",  when I kiss your soft, blonde, curly hair, and when I watch you breathe while you sleep,  my heart just wants to burst with thanksgiving to God for your life. You are healthy and thriving! PRAISE GOD!

To catch you up these past few months......
You walked at 16 month (12 month adjusted age)

Trip to Mackinac Island
Camping at Silver Lake

Still have amazingly long eyelashes!
Camping up in the U.P.
Growing like a pumpkin!
Opening your very own stocking!
You discovered how to move the stool to open up the fridge. I heard your brother say, "Ezra is in the fridge!" And that you were!
So Handsome
You manage to fall asleep everywhere but your crib at night. Still working on that.

one of your favorite words, "Daddy". You are slow to talk, so we have been specifically praying to hear you talk. I had to record you saying "Daddy!"
Partners in crime
You were ready to join the older boys in an airsoft battle. Maybe in a couple more years.....
You love dirt and bath time! A real boy!

Way past nap time!

3 comments:

  1. I have often wondered about this sweet little boy and how you all are doing and I am so glad for an update! I pray for you still and hope all is well in this season of life for you! Blessings Lauren! Giselle have #9 yet???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! Yes, Giselle had #9 a boy, last fall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that all is well with your family. Best wishes with everything and God bless you always. :)

    ReplyDelete